Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Things I Wish I'd Known Before We Got Married


This book was actually recommended to me and my husband by my mom of all people! We're not having any marital problems (as one might assume) but it's actually just a good book to read when you're married, or even just dating or single. The author goes through a lot of the marriage basics that we learned about in pre-marital counseling, so most of the information isn't new to us but rather a nice refresher course on maintaining a healthy marriage. The author also wrote the famous "5 Love Languages" series, so he ties that in with this book. I would recommend this book to anyone, and if you're married, I would suggest that you try to get your spouse to read along with you. It's good information, but would be better used if you're both willing to talk through it and apply it to your own relationship.

~sf

No comments:

Post a Comment